Duplicate Tickets Purchased?
Posted by glory

I have e-mailed customer service but I wanted to see if anyone else had this problem: 

I believe my husband and I were able to purchase duplicate tickets to a number of events today. 

We both put together a wishlist.

His wishlist had his events and my events on them. 

My wishlist had my events and his events on it. 

He got a lower number in the queue and checked out with many of my events. He purchased these event tickets. 

I got a higher number and when my wishlist finished processing, I supposedly had many tickets that he had already purchased under my name in my cart. But because I was worried, I purchased them as well.

Now, I believe we have purchased many of the same tickets (which should not have been allowed to happen - they should have shown as already purchased for me when my wishlist processed). 

Posted by thejoltess

We had this happen - my sister-in-law had three tickets for herself, a friend and I, and had gotten through the queue before me. She did not purchase tickets until after my wish list submitted, and I had three tickets in my list as well. My assumption was there there was enough tickets for duplicates and that is why they showed on our list. After she purchased the tickets, they were still on my wishlist, so I just deleted them before I purchased my list. After I purchased my tickets, I checked my packets and the tickets she purchased for me were in there.

Posted by braewe

We had this happen too but dropped the tickets before purchasing. I can definitely confirm that I was able to get multiple tickets to the same event at the same time for the same person...and so was my daughter. It did not do this last year.

Posted by glory braewe

braewe wrote:
We had this happen too but dropped the tickets before purchasing. I can definitely confirm that I was able to get multiple tickets to the same event at the same time for the same person...and so was my daughter. It did not do this last year.

Thank you!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.