Gencon & My 1 year old
Posted by eboots1

Hey all! Super thrilled to attend again after a little hiatus. We now have a +1....year old. 

I am trying to figure out if she will be able to attend entertainment events with us, but it is not super clear. I know about the wristband, etc. 

Namely, I want her to be able to attend some of the shows like: https://www.gencon.com/events/246736#

I am worried she won't be able to attend any performances since the everyone category has a 6+ label. Has anyone attended with a little one? Any guidance?

Posted by llenlleawg

The age listed under events in principally meant to be informative, rather than restrictive. A few events, like the burlesque, require ID check, but otherwise it is principally a matter of theme, language, etc., to help you manage what kinds of events you want to attend. With a toddler, you might want to contact the organizer to be sure about any given event, but many entertainment events should be just fine with a toddler in the audience.

Posted by mikeboozer

Event organizers are who to contact about age restrictions.

Mike

Posted by phoenixbelle eboots1

eboots1 wrote:We'll also be traveling with a 1 year old! I plan on carrying him for a majority of the time and might dip out at one point or another to visit the zoo to get a change of pace. I've seen years prior that there have been kid areas for crawlers and newly walkers so I'm hoping for something similar!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.