Ticket Exchange
Posted by eboots1

We had some schedule changes, and we want to offload some tickets. Is there anywhere that we can match with folks look to pick up soldout events? Has anyone ever done that before with strangers?

Posted by austicke

Why not just return the ticket, so someone else can buy it?

Posted by eboots1

It’s not eligible for return it seems. I already tried. That was my first plan. I don’t want folks to have empty seats at their games. I’ll probably send an email to customer service if nothing else. 

Posted by zkool2004

If they are paper tickets and you received them in the mail you will have to return them on-site. Also if they are at will-call you will have to retrieve them first and then take them to be returned.

eboots1 wrote:
We had some schedule changes, and we want to offload some tickets. Is there anywhere that we can match with folks look to pick up soldout events? Has anyone ever done that before with strangers?
Did you find a buyer? My daughter would be interested in one!

Posted by alans [email protected]

[email protected] wrote:
eboots1 wrote:
Did you find a buyer? My daughter would be interested in one!
kwentworth,  I believe eboots is talking about specific event tickets for a scheduled game, not a Gen Con badge, if that's what you are looking for..? Badges are not transferrable.

Posted by tom007

New Post Sign in to write a new post.