How does it work?
Posted by rleebyers

Just making sure I understand how this works. They scan your badge?

Posted by mikeboozer rleebyers

rleebyers wrote:

Yes, if your ticket is an E-Ticket (on your My Schedule page it will have a little lightning bolt through the ticket) then the EO/GM will scan your badge with their phone or a scanner to redeem your ticket.

Please note:

E-tickets appear on your Schedule page but not on your Packets page as they are not physical and are of course not shipped or put into Will Call.

Mike

Posted by rleebyers

Thank you, Mike. I figured it was probably the badge but wanted to make sure.

Posted by grokssilk

I am attempting to return some of our True Dungeon tickets, which are e-tickets, but it wants to return them to system credit... why is that? given that they're electronic and can simply be removed from my account

additionally... what is "system credit"? how do I use it / get access to it? can I use it at the official merch booth e.g.

Posted by austicke

If you want a cash refund, you need to email customer service.

System credit can be used to purchase badges and event tickets. Not for Rollacrit merchandise.

Posted by grokssilk

thx @austicke!

as "system credit" -> would it be usable next year (for badge purchase etc.)?

Posted by austicke

Yes.

Posted by grokssilk

sweet, thank you !!

Posted by geezer mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
rleebyers wrote:

Yes, if your ticket is an E-Ticket (on your My Schedule page it will have a little lightning bolt through the ticket) then the EO/GM will scan your badge with their phone or a scanner to redeem your ticket.Please note:
E-tickets appear on your Schedule page but not on your Packets page as they are not physical and are of course not shipped or put into Will Call.
Mike
I do not see any of my events on my Schedule page and I had several tickets for myself and my family.

Posted by mikeboozer geezer

geezer wrote:
mikeboozer wrote:
rleebyers wrote:

Yes, if your ticket is an E-Ticket (on your My Schedule page it will have a little lightning bolt through the ticket) then the EO/GM will scan your badge with their phone or a scanner to redeem your ticket.Please note:
Mike
I do not see any of my events on my Schedule page and I had several tickets for myself and my family. 

I see an event on your schedule. 

Mike

Posted by geezer mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
geezer wrote:
mikeboozer wrote:
rleebyers wrote:

Mike

I see an event on your schedule. Mike
Yes, that is the one I am doing.  It is the seminar I am running.  I had several other events I am attending that do not show up.

Posted by geezer

Mike, I have been coming to Gen Con for 10 years.  I know the drill.  I submitted my wish list and got just about everything that did not have a time conflict.  This was in an email I cannot now find.  I received my packet by USPS with no tickets in it.  They said that e-tickets would be on my badge.  Then I checked my schedule and not a single one of about 5 events that the email said I had gotten for my family and me do not show up on my schedule.  

Posted by narzat

Hey Geezer, some thoughts on things that might help solve the mystery:

What do your packets and your transactions on this site show?  If they show nothing, is it possible that you didn't complete the purchase transaction?  I've heard of things like that happening--easy to do when stressed, tired, distracted, etc.  It would be easy to misremember the cart for an email, since you can't find the latter (I assume that you checked your spam folder.)

Similarly, what does your credit card bill show for that day?  It shouldn't be too hard to figure out whether you got charged for a bunch of stuff that day.

And are any of the missing items showing in the schedules of your family members?

I hope some of those thoughts are helpful, and wish you luck!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.