L4 Space in downtown hotel room.
Posted by jason.floyd

Hi folks,

Does anyone with a downtown, preferably connecting hotel, have space for one more?

Posted by emmanarmana

[This post has been removed]

Posted by jason.floyd

Hey, I might be, I can't seem to find the location for it though. Can you share the address?

Posted by emmanarmana

Do you want to know a town or an address?

Posted by jason.floyd

Address of the hotel, please.

Posted by emmanarmana

[This post has been removed]

Posted by aldctjoc

That was a cruel thing for that spammer to do to you, @jason.floyd. As another attendee, I hate seeing someone heartlessly string another attendee along just for the purpose of setting up a spam link. Housing is a big deal to us and it can be legitimately stressful to search for a close-in hotel,

It's a jerk move for that spammer to post what they did. 

Posted by mikeboozer aldctjoc

aldctjoc wrote:
That was a cruel thing for that spammer to do to you, @jason.floyd. As another attendee, I hate seeing someone heartlessly string another attendee along just for the purpose of setting up a spam link. Housing is a big deal to us and it can be legitimately stressful to search for a close-in hotel,
It's a jerk move for that spammer to post what they did. 

Agreed.

Posted by jason.floyd

I didn't expect that was a real offer anyway. I've been to Gencon a number of times, felt like, unless a new hotel was built i didn't know about - there's no way I would have not known about it.

Oh well.

Posted by aldctjoc

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing too... "Costa Rica?? When'd that get built?". But I wanted to allow for me possibly being wrong. 

That's what's offensive about this particular spammer: Totally took advantage of people allowing for the possibility of simply not knowing about it. Really miserable thing to do to abuse trust like that. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.