Bonus vacation days before GenCon
Posted by qwaserity

Hello fellow Indy visitors,
I have EXTRA vacation days to burn this year so I added days onto my VBRO house and will be in Indy from the 27th (Saturday before) through Gen Con. Don't be jealous; I had vacation left over after dying last year ("I GOT BETTER!")

I've mapped out the local Half Priced Books and Doctor Who store (neither of which will be in the vendor's hall). I also have looked at the local arcades and ElfNMoon.

Where else can I spend geeky time in Indy? Also museums and theatre and theater (Deadpool/Wolvie comes out that weekend). I've looked at Beef & Boards but don't know if I can get a single seat.

Posted by quarex

I had a bunch of stuff written up here and my phone hates me and deleted it when I went to double-check my notes in Google Maps. I have been coming in by Monday at the latest since 2017 when finally breaking away from my group that refused to come before Wednesday afternoon, and long story short there are lots of great places! I remember finding a like "Indianapolis Geek List" online and trying to visit all the locations on it.

My specific preferences in a few categories: Hero's Emporium is my favorite gaming store outside of the convention area, Graeter's Ice Cream is phenomenal, MOTW is my favorite coffee shop in Indianapolis and really just about anywhere, and go to Kuma's Corner for the best burgers around before it goes out of business.  I always hear great things about the Eiteljorg Museum but have still never successfully gone there. 

Posted by helendam

Indiana State Museum: Explore exhibits on Indiana history, art, and science. Don't miss the planetarium show!
Geometry Dash

New Post Sign in to write a new post.