Downtown Hotel Trade: Have Hyatt Regency
Posted by sneth

Looking to trade for a downtown hotel that is pet friendly.  We did not expect to bring our pet, but they just recently had surgery and require daily medication.

I have the Hyatt Regency, Tuesday-Sunday, King Size Bed.

I'm willing to trade for anything in the downtown area.  It does not have to be connected.  It just has to be pet friendly.  I don't mind pet deposits as those are standard at most hotels.

Posted by sneth

It doesnt have to be a king either.  I will take double beds or whatever you have.
Residence Inn
Townplace Suites

Posted by dyslexic

can i ask how much it is a night for the hotel ? and would i be able to take away a day we are staying july 31-august 4 also if you are in the discord we could dm that way ! 

Posted by sneth

I am now on the GenCon discord.  Feel free to reach out.  I believe changing to July 31 would be possible.

Posted by khaisai sneth

sneth wrote:
I am now on the GenCon discord.  Feel free to reach out.  I believe changing to July 31 would be possible.
Hi - I'm staying Tues to Sun and I have 2 separate hotels (tues - Thurs, Thurs - Sun) which are both pet friendly. Maybe not the best solution for you, but let me know if you want to talk about it. :)

New Post Sign in to write a new post.