Can't get a hold of the Hotel to confirm ( Baymont Inn Brookville Crossing)
Posted by doho123

In the past, I've been burned by hotels at GenCon not confirming my reservation. Go, given that I have not received any confirmation numbers from Baymont Inn at Brookville Crossing, I've decided to call them and see if my reservation went through the GenCon portal. 

Their given phone number leads me directly to a "this voice mail box is full" message. And all other Baymont Inn reservation systems lead nowhere ( basically, I need a reservation number from Baymont, otherwise the automated system hangs up on me).

Any ideas?

Posted by narzat

Maybe try the central Wyndham reservation or customer service number, since it is part of that chain?  

Posted by doho123

I did manage to get through to them, but they did not find any reservations, nor has my credit card been charged for the first night's stay.

Sooo, who do I complain to about the Gencon portal not passing along my reservation?

Posted by llenlleawg

Call (or contact) the Gen Con Housing call center:Daily Hours: 10 am – 6 pm (Eastern), Mon–Friday, except national holidays.Call Center Phone: (317) 688-1323Call Center Email: [email protected]

Posted by doho123

Posted by doho123

thanks

New Post Sign in to write a new post.