Last One Out, Turn Off the Lights
Posted by pinkparasol

Everyone leaving or getting ready to leave in the coming hours have a safe trip and make sure you got your snacks and travel tunes ready.

See you all there tomorrow as I'm leaving E-town Ky in the morning.

Posted by elvinlord

Heading out in the AM then a 7 1/2 hour solo drive.  Doing wood working tonight to keep my mind settled.  I foresee a early start time Wednesday for me.

Posted by komoridarkclaw

I wish I was close enough to drive....
Anyway early flight out tomorrow then a late evening flight back Monday. Ill make sure most of the lights are off. Ill leave a few on for those die-hard (or just crazy) people that stay past Monday.

~Komori

Posted by captain 10beers

My car broke down and I had to put it in the shop.  I ended up having to rent a car.  I reserved the cheapest car in advance and went to pick it up today.  I thought I would end up with a Ford Focus or something.  I got there and he said " I can give you the Dodge Charger at the economy rate."  I had to do a double take, I couldn't believe it.  I feel like Batman driving the Batmobile to Gencon 50!   Safe travels to all!

Posted by kerensky_3050

Drive it like Granny in the parking lot (if you don't know that reference look up Jeff Foxworthy)

Posted by mal_havoc

Leaving at 4:30AM tomorrow morning for 4 hour drive.  Should be there just as the doors open.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.