Gen Con 2024 Saturday/4-day badges nearly sold out!
(Pinned)
Posted by mikeboozer

Attention gamers! Gen Con 4-Day and Saturday badges are nearly sold out, with limited quantities remaining.

Currently, we anticipate a total sell-out of 4-Day and Saturday badges before the convention begins on August 1 and limited sales of single-day Thursday, Friday, and Sunday badges for purchase on site. If you plan to attend Gen Con, get your badge now before they’re gone!

If you plan to attend Gen Con, get your badge now before they’re gone!

Posted by alice12 mikeboozer

[This post has been removed]

Posted by mikeboozer

Listen up, gamers! Time is running out to get your Gen Con badges. Sales of 4-Day and Saturday badges will close on Friday, July 19, by noon Eastern.

Limited online sales of single-day Thursday, Friday, and Sunday badges will continue until sold out.

Badges are selling fast - it is highly likely that all badges will be completely sold out before August 1, so there won’t be any badges available to purchase on site. Don’t miss out on The Best Four Days in Gaming™ – buy your badge today!

Posted by karenhodge723

I need a Saturday badge for person with chronic illness can someone help?

Posted by kevinrg karenhodge723

karenhodge723 wrote:
I need a Saturday badge for person with chronic illness can someone help?

Saturday is sold out now and badges are not transferable.  Your only option is to find a place that needs volunteers that would help with a badge.

Posted by quarex

And that sounds rough for someone with a chronic illness to be working for their badge. 

Posted by rhone1

Dang, this is too bad.  Seeing so many posts about folks now needing badges.  

Posted by squirecam rhone1

rhone1 wrote:
Dang, this is too bad.  Seeing so many posts about folks now needing badges.  

waiting until a few weeks before the convention to buy a badge is a risk….

Posted by jolter112

Are trade day badges sold out? 

Posted by quarex

Sort of, they stopped being sold in June I believe 

Posted by mikeboozer quarex

quarex wrote:
Sort of, they stopped being sold in June I believe 

July 15

Posted by zayll11

Had some health issues earlier in the year and wasn't sure I was gonna make it it the Con, secured financing over the weekend and went to buy my badge but they are sold out...I'm local so still hoping I can get in some how, but this really sucks.

Posted by quarex

Sadly there are no badges at all being sold onsite.  Always could be a chance some groups are still hiring last-minute volunteers but I have no idea personally

Posted by imjimjim

Anyone know any vendors that need volunteers? Did not expect Thursday or Friday to get sold out... HELP

New Post Sign in to write a new post.